Saturday, April 12, 2008

Strawberry bread: Update!

As some of you may know, I decided to make strawberry bread as a fundraiser for the Relay for Life team (In association with the American Cancer Society) that I am on with a few of my friends. My goal was to to sell at least 10 breads for $5 each. The end result, I sold 26 breads and raised $130!!!! For those of you in the Gainesville area, the Relay for Life event will be April 25-26 (yes we will be walking for 18hrs b/c cancer never sleeps!) and our team will be selling Strawberry bread at the event for $5. We will also be selling other yummy treats! Everyone on the team is GREAT at cooking baked goods so its definitely worth your time to come out and help support the Fight Against Cancer! Thanks to everyone who purchased some strawberry bread and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as Ben and I did!

No comments: